We have been tagged by MayaMarie (aka: The Husky in the Window). So here goes:
Seven Things About Georgie Girl:
1) I am a cutie
2) I hardly ever vocalize - no barking or woo-woos
3) I like to be groomed
4) I sit outside with Mommy when she gardens - I try to eat the roses
5) I am a Daddy's Girl
6) I use to live in Georgia
7) I was adopted through Harnessed to Hope
Seven Things About Magic Girl:
1) I am spoiled rotten
2) I love cheese
3) I hate to be groomed
4) I am a Mommy's Girl
5) I like to lay on the sofa
6) I use to live in New Jersey
7) I was adopted from The Animal Orphanage
MayaMarie also wants to know about our Parents:
1) What did your Mom do before she became a stay at home Mom, and what is her name?
Unfortunately, our Mommy is not a stay at home Mom. She works both at home and out. She has been a Floral Designer for about 25 years and is also a Bridal Accessory Designer. Her name is Dee.
2) Does she do anything else beside cook for us and clean house?
Oh Yes! Mom LOVES photography - especially taking pictures of us! She does genealogy, beadwork and quilting.
3) OK, What about Dad?
Dad is a Highway Construction Inspector Supervisor. He helps build the roads that cars drive on. He has been doing this for more than 20 years.
4) Do they have any other life other than us?
Yep, they are volunteers for Harnessed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue.
OK, I think we are suppose to tag 3 others, so how about Qunicy & Tristin, Holly and Sitka & Tia. It's their turns