Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Queen vs. The Pup: You Decide

We have been trying to decide which is better: being the Queen - or - The Pup.

The Queen?

The Pup?

Pele speaks:
So, the Queen Fluffy Butt, gets fed first, goes in or out the door before I do (and she doesn't have to sit and wait either!). She gets greeted before I do, and just in general does or  gets everything first.
However, on the other hand, I get all the attention, and lots more cookies (training tool)! I get played with more, get more hugs and kisses, and I have more toys. Not bad, but I want to be first in everything, and no one will let me be first!

Georgie speaks:
OK, so the Psycho Pup gets more attention, but she has to work o get it: sit, wait, give me your paw, etc. I don't have to do any of that. Oh, I will do it if they ask me, which they do, but no where near as much as the Pup. I just lay around all day, get petted when I give someone - usually Mom - the claw.
I eat first, and the food is always according to what I like - cheese in my kibble, YUM!!! I curl up in Dad's chair for most of the day, until he comes home, and I don't need to be crated when no one is home.
The Little Monster, gets into everything and she gets hollared at or put in time out - alot! They can't even take her for walkies in peace - she's always jumping and pulling. She never want to stop and check out all the smells. What kind of a dog is she?

So, which do you think is the better deal?

6 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I think both of woo are WINNERS and make khwite the team!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

DKMaialetti said...

Thank Woo, Khyra.

The Thundering Herd said...

There goes Khyra being all diplomatic. Queen Natasha is quite clear that royalty is the only way to be.

DKMaialetti said...

I have to agree with Queen Natasha, it's Great to be the Queen
--Queen Georgie

Holly and Khady said...

Clearly you have everything in order and know how it works! The puppy will get there eventually. Although, my puppy Khady is 2 and she is still a pain in my fluffy butt!

Holly

DKMaialetti said...

Hi Holly, I am definitelt working on it. She's not 2 yet. Who knows when this Psycho Pup will grow up!
--Queen Georgie