Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

So, Mom is at it again this year.
She humiliated us.

She put those S-T-U-P-I-D Reindeer ears on us!!

She has done this every year since I have been here, and from what I understand she even did this when Magic was alive. Why do these humans insist on doing this to us? I mean afterall we are NOT those cutsie little pups that everyone likes to dress up, we are Noble Siberians!!!

Georgie has her ears on. The don't seem to bother her.

 Mom put these dumb ears on me. Can you tell how much I like these things?

 Hoping they will fall off my head.

Hey, I got 'em off!!!

She got 'em back on!!
Oh Well!!

Merry Christmas to All
and
Have a Happy New Year

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy HOWLidays!

As 'they' say, pawbakhks are - well, pawbakhks -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

TimberLove said...

Harroooo huskerboos! Hope you are all happy, healthy and covered in snow! Play bows,

RA