Friday, August 21, 2009

Pele The Psycho Pup

This Pup is non-stop!!

I have fun with her but she is always coming back for more. Mom and Dad call her Psycho Puppy! She gets up in the morning and has the zoomies!!!! I have a hard time keeping up with her.
She is funny though. She takes all the toys out of the basket and hides them under the table. Then she will lay in the middle of them and go to sleep.
I have to admit, I do have a good time playing with her. I usually wait until Dad comes home to play - he is a little more lenient than Mom, she is too much of a worry-wart! When Dad comes home we both both end up with the zoomies! It is fun to run and play again. Fun to bounce around. Fun to have a companion - even if she is 50 pounds lighter than I am.










I use to run and play with Her Fluffiness, Queen Magic and we always had a good time. I do miss her, I felt safe with her here. Mom says I should try to do the same for Pele that Magic did for me, but I don't know how. I don't know how to be a leader. Mom says I will learn, but I am not so sure.
Besides the fun, the new Pup is fitting in pretty good, I guess. She does have her moments when she just doesn't get it. There was one occassion where, the little stinker bit my paw! I had to nip her back, and she stayed away from me for the rest of the day.
The other thing is that she doesn't know enough not to wake me up from a sound sleep! She got nipped for that also.
She'll learn - eventually!!

14 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You have to admit that Pele is a pretty darn cute playmate. Have lots of fun together.

Woos, the OP Pack

DKMaialetti said...

Hey OP Pack,
Yep, she is cute! We are planning on having lots of fun. I cannot wait until she gets a little bigger.
Thanks
-Georgie

One Little Birdie said...

You'll both get the hang of your roles, don't worry. Leadership has its advantages!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It's rough having to be the oldest. My mom says that anyway. I don't know who's older, me or Steve.

Kat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan see she's got woo under her spell!

She is about as khute as they khome!

I just know the two of woo are going to SOOOOOO takeover the place more and more each day!

We are happy to see ALL of woo happy again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Puppies are MAGIKH, aren't they ;-) ?

DKMaialetti said...

Hi Guinness, Shiloh & Family,
Mom says the same thing,
-Georgie

DKMaialetti said...

Hey Kat,
I know. My Mom is the oldest in her family. She says it has it's advantages and disadvantages. I am not sure what she is talking about. I always get fed first! That is an advantage!!!!!
-Georgie

DKMaialetti said...

Hi Khyra,
Thank Woooo!
Puppies are Magic!!!
-Georgie

Khady Lynn said...

I think you are doing great! Those little puppies can be so annoying sometimes! I call mine the "turd baby". She is constantly trying to play and chew on me too.

She is such a cutie pie!! I'm sure you will have her under your paw in no time!

Holly

DKMaialetti said...

Hi Holly and Khady,
I am working on it. She is a handful! She was quiet when we first bought her home. I may have to change my tactics!
-Georgie

D.K. Wall said...

Somehow, Georgie, we think you will get the hang of it. When Natasha came into the house, Nikita did not know how to react. When Natasha was being obnoxious (imagine that), Nikita corrected her and looked at us. We said, "Good girl," and you could have seen the smile spread across her face in, "Oh, got it" look.

Of course, there was the time Nikita came up with Natasha clamped on her neck hanging like a pendant. Nikita wanted a little "pest removal" assistance.

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

We is so furry happy to see woo two get along. Don't worry bouts bein' a leader. Woo two will know how to work it all out.

Best wishes and husky kisses,
Biloxi

DKMaialetti said...

Hi Biloxi,
I know, but my Mom is a worry-wort! She is afraid that one of us is going to get hurt!
-Georgie

DKMaialetti said...

Hi Thundering Herd,
I did that to the Psycho Pup! I did not carry her around but I did have her throat in my mouth!
-Georgie