Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's Duck - Goose Season and The Snow!!

Well my Christmas toys did not last long. Although I still have them, they are a little light on the stuffing and less a squeaker. Mom took all the stuffing and the squeaker out and then gave them back to me. So now my stuffies are stuffless stuffies!!

The Goose went shortly after Christmas and the Duck went last week.
  

 The Bed
My bed as you can see, is still here. However, it too is a little light in the stuffing. However, that is my doing. Everytime they put me in my daytime crate and go out, I get a little more of the stuffing out of my bed.

SNOW
I LOVE SNOW 

 Here I am waiting for Mom to let me out in the snow so I can play. You can see through the window That it snowed the night before. I was waiting so patiently. Mom wasn't moving fast enough for my liking, so I eventually starting barking to go out.

She put me out front on my tie out - not fun, look at all that snow that I cannot reach!!

Still out front here. Stupid flower pots are covered in snow - no veggies in them now.

Mom eventually put me out in the back yard.
Out here I can run around and actually play in the snow. See how deep it is!!
This is my friend Belle. She likes the snow too. She lives two houses over.


4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I feel your tethered pain - it is soooooooo unfair!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

D.K. Wall said...

Snow can only be enjoyed with free running paws. well, ok, we only get to enjoy it in our fenced back yard and on walks, but still.

DKMaialetti said...

Hi Khyra,
She did eventually let me out in the back yard, but new fallen snow is not something to be tethered in!!
-Pele

DKMaialetti said...

Hey Thundering Herd,
I agree!! Especially when it is newly fallen. I eventually made it into the back yard, but it would have been better to be put out there first.
-Pele